I have a long experience in social responsibility, human rights and human resources, and I am a pioneer in integrating human rights responsibility into business. Until 2022 I worked in various global manufacturing organizations leading the work in social responsibility, human rights, health & safety, employee relations, and resourcing.
The work has included strategy creation, people process development, social risk assessments, supplier dialogue and development activities, stakeholder engagement, and numerous social audits (SA8000).
As a passionate trainer and a facilitator I have provided hundreds of hours of training for business leaders and teams of experts on social sustainability, human rights, auditing skills, occupational health & safety, and business ethics.
Social responsibility is not just words, numbers and reports – it requires action.
- 2023- Founder, Social sustainability and human rights / Bethics Oy
- 2016-2022 Vice President Employment, Resourcing, OHS / Huhtamäki
- 2014-2016 Senior Sourcing Sustainability Manager / Microsoft
- 2012-2014 Senior Sustainability Manager / Nokia
- 2006-2012 Human resources & Ethical Compliance Manager / Nokia
- < 2006 Leadership development and learning program manager